What are cookies?
There is a technology called “cookies” which can be used to provide you with tailored website information by distinguishing you from other users. A cookie is an element of data that a website sends to your browser, which is then stored on your computer system. This element of data is a piece of text comprised of letters and number, not a program. It is only stored on your computer browser or hard drive if you agree. Cookies sent by other websites, or the information contained therein are not accessible. Additionally, we cannot learn your email address or any other information about you through the use of a cookie. The only way we would learn such information is if you specifically submitted this information to us.
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our websites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our websites.
May I decline to accept a cookie?
You may decline to accept cookies sent by our website by selecting the browser option to reject cookies or you can also use the cookie panel to make your choice. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all parts of our site.
What benefits do I receive from cookies?
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
You can learn more about how Google protects your privacy here.
Can I opt-out of using cookies?
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer, and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed.
All about cookies
Managing cookies in your browser
Most browsers allow you to:
- See what cookies you have and delete them on an individual basis.
- Block third party cookies.
- Block cookies from particular sites.
- Block all cookies from being set.
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser.
If you choose to delete cookies, you should be aware that any preferences will be lost.
The information we collect
You may choose to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name and address, so that we can respond to your requests for information.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
How we use information collected
Any information that you supply to Qorvis Holding LLC or data that we collect will be processed by or on behalf of Qorvis Holding LLC. You agree that we may, and we confirm that we will only use, the information you provide to us or the data that we collect for the following reasons:
- to send you information you have specifically requested.
- to process on-line job applications and where you have submitted a job-application we may for a reasonable period keep your details on file for future reference should a suitable position subsequently become available.
- to help us develop the website to be more useful to you.
- for marketing and website user processing research or analysis
- information may also be shared between companies within Qorvis Holding LLC and with our selected business partners to enable us to respond to your enquiries and requests more effectively and efficiently.
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- to notify you about changes to our service