Are you a student with an interest in public diplomacy, strong writing skills, and a desire to work with international clients and teams?
Qorvis is seeking interns on a rolling basis to work with our team in either the Washington, D.C. or Dubai office. Occasionally, we also accept interns to work in Brussels, Geneva, or remotely depending on your skillset and our needs.
Get a foot in the door and immediately start contributing to projects at the forefront of some of the world’s biggest challenges: the energy transition, food security, pandemic preparedness, technology and cybersecurity, and diplomatic relations in the face of an increasingly volatile geopolitical environment and global economy.
Interns must be available for a minimum of 10-20 hours/week, though the exact days/times are flexible. (And if you’d like to work odd hours, that’s okay—we have a global team working around the clock!)
Responsibilities may include:
- Writing and research for a wide range of issues including U.S. and EU foreign policy, energy, food, health care, banking, finance, and more.
- Developing media and issue monitoring reports.
- Creating social media content and calendars.
- Supporting business development activities, including research and assisting with proposals.
- Supporting leadership and client teams with scheduling, research, or administrative tasks.
- Minimum 1 year of university experience in a related field (such as political science, international relations, journalism, communications, or marketing)
- Minimum availability of 8 hours/week either in the office or remotely
- Strong written, verbal, and digital communications skills
- Attention to detail and a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work independently with a team-player mindset
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, content management systems, and related tools
- While previous internships are not necessarily required, the ideal candidates might have experience on Capitol Hill, a U.S. government agency or embassy, a media organization, an agency, or a related organization
Compensation: $16/hour (plus a travel/lunch stipend for interns commuting to work in person in the office). We can also support you in obtaining course credit.
How to Apply: Send a resume/CV and a letter of interest with your availability to Janet Scarcelli at [email protected].
Qorvis Communications is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.