Qorvis is seeking an early-career communications professional with strong writing, research, and organizational skills as well as an interest in public diplomacy and foreign policy to join our team in Washington, D.C.
The individual will support a growing roster of international clients at the forefront of some of the most important issues of our time: the energy transition, food security, pandemic preparedness, and an increasingly volatile geopolitical environment and global economy.
The ideal candidate will have some experience, such as an internship or a previous entry-level position, in politics, international policy, public relations, media relations, campaign management, or journalism/content development.
- Writing and research for a wide range of issues including U.S. and EU foreign policy, energy, food, health care, banking, finance, and more.
- Developing and producing media and issue monitoring reports.
- Drafting articles, blog posts, social media content, press releases, reports, and other client-facing, internal, and external materials.
- Researching, drafting, formatting, and tracking new business proposals, including scopes of work and presentation decks.
- Supporting agency leadership and client team leads with other writing, research, organizational, or administrative tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with 1 year of relevant experience, such as a congressional office, campaign, government agency, media organization, or communications agency
- Strong writing, research, and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage and execute client deliverables and reporting on deadlines across several time zones
- A fast learner with a wide range of digital skills (and ability to pick up new platforms and tools quickly)
- Not afraid to pick up the phone (or turn on your camera)!
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint is highly desired
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, content management systems, and/or project management tools a plus
TO APPLY: Send a cover letter and CV/resumé to Maria Jose Abad, Chief Operating Officer, at [email protected].
Qorvis Communications is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.