Qorvis is seeking a strategic communications professional with strong writing, research, and social media skills to join our Washington, D.C. team.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience and prior experience in international policy, research and analysis, public relations, campaign management, and/or content development.
The individual will support clients in the Middle East region, including government agencies, energy and commodities traders, and banks. You’ll have the chance to work on projects related to some of the most critical issues of our time: the energy transition, food security, and diplomacy in the face of an increasingly volatile geopolitical environment and global economy.
- Writing, research, and analysis on a wide range of policy issues including, but not limited to, U.S. and EU foreign policy, energy and food security, banking and finance, and more.
- Project management and implementation for client accounts, such as strategic plans, social media content, press releases, fact sheets, white papers, and additional client-facing, external, and internal materials.
- Developing and producing media monitoring and social listening reports.
- Conceptualizing, drafting, and pitching op-eds, articles, and other written materials for internal or external media publication.
- Participating in media training and development sessions with clients as needed; some travel may be required.
- Supporting leadership with new business and other projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong, precise writing, research, and storytelling skills with attention to detail
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to demonstrate effective project management and execution
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a team-player mindset
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and project management tools
- Working knowledge of media monitoring and publishing platforms; experience with Sprout Social, Meltwater, and Critical Mention a plus
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, video software, infographic tools a plus
TO APPLY: Send a cover letter, resumé, and relevant work/writing samples (if applicable) to Maria Jose Abad, Chief Operating Officer, at [email protected].
Qorvis Communications is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.